OCT 26, 2018 TRAILS ARE CLOSED!! Hunting season is upon us and at the request of several of our landowners, our trail system is closed until the end of muzzleloader season in December. Please respect our landowners and stay off our trails. Thank you!!
MAY 26, 2018
PLEASE BE AWARE: At this time, our trail system is in 2 pieces!!!! From Palermo to Liberty, the trail STOPS at the Banton Road. From Liberty to Palermo, the trail STOPS at the old Priest Farm. We have a new landowner and are negotiating the trail. PLEASE HONOR THIS NOTICE!!! Thank you!! FMI contact Trailmaster Jay 620-2506.
MAY 19, 2018. TRAILS ARE OPEN!! The signs and tape will be coming down today. Please note - there is a big tree down on the Tobey's end. Hopefully it will be cut up and out of the way before the weekend is over. Much of the trail system has not been ridden, so please use caution. Suggest carrying a chainsaw and/or clippers with you. Please report any major obstructions to the trailmaster.
Friends and Neighbors ATV Club has 6 park and ride locations.
1. Behind Tobey's Store, China, by the piles of gravel
2. Open area at Nelson Family Farm Rte 3, Palermo
3. Sheepscot Lake Fish & Game, Rte 3, Palermo
4 Discontinued portion of old Route 3 on the east side of Level Hill Road, Palermo across from Boots and Saddles Road
5. At Magnum Manufacturing (after business hours) , across from Irving/Circle K, Liberty, Route 3 (Moved from Lori's Cafe).
6. Peavey's Store, Liberty, Route 3
Click Here to download the trail map.